One for John Heaton

wolfko

3 hours ago, boetie said:

So happy to see this Wolfgang, indeed John will be happy. My son has just got a job as a Ramp Agent there.

Cheers

Graeme :)

Good on your son for having got this job!

So you are also living at the Gold Coast?

PS: Now let's hope that also John's house will eventually find its way into MSFS.😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the thought Wolfco - but it's not really for JH - because JH as had a very good modern GC airport for

some time on the Marketplace 

However just for thought that someone else has gone to the trouble of making what is probably a more update

version of my own airport - it will be a purchase👍

Now ------ if only someone can satisfy my real beef about MSFS - and it's now10 years old depiction of Australia

-and the Gold Coast - and give us a new UpToDate version of both

I took a flight yesterday - in P3D4 - there was my house - on the Orbx Gold Coast scenery from later - than MSFS's

BING - where my house that I have lived in for 10 years is only shown as a building site:angry:

• Like 2

On 1/17/2024 at 12:38 AM, wolfko said:

Good on your son for having got this job!

So you are also living at the Gold Coast?

PS: Now let's hope that also John's house will eventually find its way into MSFS.😀

Hi Wolfgang, Tweed Heads is in the far north east of the state of New South Wales. We share the border with Coolangatta ( which is the southern most suburb on the Gold Coast in the state of Queensland). Gold Coast Airport is less than 10mins drive from my place. The crazy thing is during summer (now), one side of the street is an hour ahead of the other. As a business owner on the border I can tell you it is a real pain in the a.....    !!

Cheers Wolfgang :)