Super excited - broadband

I'm so happy that finally fibre to the premises is happening for our household. All going well...... fingers crossed, I'll have 1GB a second on Wed 12th. We've put up with crappy 100mbs for a few years and 10mbs before that. It all seems too good to be true! Wish me luck, it feels surreal!

Yours in trepidation

Graeme :)

• Like 3

You will notice a difference I'm sure Graeme I have 1Gb full fibre and it sure does make a difference but remember you can only download something as fast as the server you are downloading from will let you.

cheers 

Iain 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, boetie said:

I'm so happy that finally fibre to the premises is happening for our household. All going well...... fingers crossed, I'll have 1GB a second on Wed 12th. We've put up with crappy 100mbs for a few years and 10mbs before that. It all seems too good to be true! Wish me luck, it feels surreal!

Yours in trepidation

Graeme :)

Good for you Mate - I keep eating Shredded Wheat for my breakfast - but my speed is slowing down - and not just my internet:)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

You will notice a difference I'm sure Graeme I have 1Gb full fibre and it sure does make a difference but remember you can only download something as fast as the server you are downloading from will let you.

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you Iain for keeping it real. I'm like an excited pig in mud :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...