No Market place MSFS

Started the sim this morning and got a message " market Place unavailable", anyone know if this is a MS  problem or do I have one. I reloaded three times, same message.

Anyone else with this problem or is it just mine?     

Don

1 hour ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Started the sim this morning and got a message " market Place unavailable", anyone know if this is a MS  problem or do I have one. I reloaded three times, same message.

Anyone else with this problem or is it just mine?     

Don

with a large family like the one you just got - you can't afford MS Marketplace :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Okay I have the answer!

I have had a   message advising me that I am offline, which is garbage, regardless, MSFS takes that on board and after a number  times decides enough is enough and 

switches off my "online function" in my data, hence no Market place.

The fix I discovered is, go to General >> Data >> toggle online function and switch it off. Apply and Save, then go back and turn it on again, apply and save. "Voila" Market Place is restored. 🙂 Now John I will be able to spend up big with the money my wife gets from the sale of the pups. 😄 Yeah right, I'm dreaming, if I get my hands on one

dollar of that......... Guess I might have to sell the Ferrari to get a new plane 😄😆😂

• Haha 1

Woohoo Don, well done mate! Surely you can claim one puppy, with all sale proceeds going to whatever you like. Keep the Ferrari and get the Missus to message me, I'll vouch for you! Happy window shopping mate.

Cheers

Graeme :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Okay I have the answer!

I have had a   message advising me that I am offline, which is garbage, regardless, MSFS takes that on board and after a number  times decides enough is enough and 

switches off my "online function" in my data, hence no Market place.

The fix I discovered is, go to General >> Data >> toggle online function and switch it off. Apply and Save, then go back and turn it on again, apply and save. "Voila" Market Place is restored. 🙂 Now John I will be able to spend up big with the money my wife gets from the sale of the pups. 😄 Yeah right, I'm dreaming, if I get my hands on one

dollar of that......... Guess I might have to sell the Ferrari to get a new plane 😄😆😂

all that my missus could say when I told her about the pups and showed her the pics -

Where's the calculator  - so we can work out what dosh he will end up with":o:blink:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, John Heaton said:

all that my missus could say when I told her about the pups and showed her the pics -

Where's the calculator  -   ":o:blink:

Sorry John, there is a communication problem here "so we can work out what dosh he will end up with" He will finish up with "0". My missus is a tight fisted old bag 🤑 when it comes to money and her puppies. 🤥     

• Upvote 1