Xp12 more aircraft

andiflyit

Hi all, 

just having fun trying out XP12 so here is some more aircraft...🙂  

Scenery is TrueEarth for XP11 again in all shots. 

The XP12 A330-300, works well, I still have to discover some details. 

UEimMRA.jpg

The XP12 Beech Baron 58 in a nice paint.

Zo14qgV.jpg

The XP12 Citation X, for me a great aircraft, hop in and fly....

mbtws1R.jpg

9M0YKRf.jpg

This is really cool, the VFlyteAir C 150 Commuter for XP11 which seems to work in XP12. And the aircraft all looks much better.   
BcyOMSL.jpg

ZcTBicM.jpg

yw5GLPE.jpg

dSU37Du.jpg

And the VFlyteAir Twin Commanche for XP11 which also seems to work, no major issues.
qNq1jfL.jpg

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 4

Great screenshots! Our Discord server is also a great place to interact with other like-minded members of the community. We have created a few channels for showing off your great screenshots. Definitely feel free to also post some on there as well if you ever get a chance!

Join today: https://Orbx.to/discord

Happy Simming ✈️

• Like 1

On 2/21/2023 at 6:56 AM, Angelo Avenoso said:

Great screenshots! Our Discord server is also a great place to interact with other like-minded members of the community. We have created a few channels for showing off your great screenshots. Definitely feel free to also post some on there as well if you ever get a chance!

Happy Simming ✈️

Thank you Angelo, so what is the Orbx Discord Server? Tell me more please. And you didn't post a link....

On 2/21/2023 at 4:36 PM, wain71 said:

superb variation of shots Andreas...

Thanks a lot Wayne!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Thank you Angelo, so what is the Orbx Discord Server? Tell me more please. And you didn't post a link....

Thanks a lot Wayne!

Hi Wayne,

Discord [Discord | Your Place to Talk and Hang Out] (if you do not know already) is an app where servers are organized into topic-based channels where you can collaborate, share, and talk. We have created a few channels for showing off your great screenshots, as well as joining in on some group flights. There are some Discord-exclusive events and competitions planned to, and you can also see updates on announcements, Orbx releases and Partner releases as they come through. 

I edited the post prior to include the link, but you can find it again here:

Join today: https://Orbx.to/discord :)

• Like 1