Volanta Terrain Profile

Bullfox

I notice that Volanta in P3D can display a profile of terrain elevation along the flight path of an ongoing flight.  However, I only see the terrain profile as far as the flight has already gone.   Can someone explain how to get a display of the the terrain elevation profile for an entire flight after I put in a flight plan?  If I have the entire terrain profile for a flight plan I can then plan altitude levels for the entire flight. 

2 hours ago, Bullfox said:

I notice that Volanta in P3D can display a profile of terrain elevation along the flight path of an ongoing flight.  However, I only see the terrain profile as far as the flight has already gone.   Can someone explain how to get a display of the the terrain elevation profile for an entire flight after I put in a flight plan?  If I have the entire terrain profile for a flight plan I can then plan altitude levels for the entire flight. 

A flight plan prepared in Little Map -- show the elevations for the whole trip

5 hours ago, Bullfox said:

I didn't think that it did this, I thought it only showed after you had flown over that area, would be interested to hear if it does what you are asking...