Cant download cental

Darryl

Ok, then lets ignore that windows update for now and try the below items.

Ensure your UAC is turned off and you are running your PC as administrator.

Temporarily disable your antivirus for the OC download.

Make sure your .net features are turned on as shown in the attached image.

Then go windows updates and make sure your Win7 is fully updated.

You could also try resetting your internet modem/router.

.net.PNG

tried all that haha  my computer  W7  doesnt Jive with that Orbx central  thing  i keep getting a you are not connected to internet message , i may have to install W10 , i hope it doesnt mess up my P3D 

Windows Update KB2533623 ,  is the only one i cant get , it says no longer available,   I tried the link Doug gave me but it said Vista and it would give a not applicable to my computer message

You might be better to install W10 again and then download the Shell program that let's you run the W7 start menu. I did that and I wasn't even conscious of the fact that I had changed to W10. 

Fact is computers move on and software is sometimes forced to, to meet the demands of Operating Systems. I have a couple of printers that are still in perfect working order but the software is no longer installable. No thing I can do about it. It's possible that your W7 install has also reached the end of its extendable life and the requirements placed on the Orbx software developers by Microsoft coding mean that there's nothing that can be done to prolong the inevitable. 

I thought it was working , while trying to download  KJAC airport it ask me to install Orbx libraries , i clicked yes then moments later the cant download and save the manifest message appears , seems like im close whet should i try next

fsscr003.bmp