Tired of flying...

bvdboomen

Oof, I have to rest for a while.

I did a flight in MSFS in de Kodiak from Val Thorens to Meribel, let the engine run, took off to Courchevel and back to Val Thorens right away.

Just short hops but man, what a work needs to be done to get the plane in and out of the air. I'm exhausted. :)

Simming is like sports. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, wain71 said:

yeah sometimes it can be like that, then you can get in something small, flip the engine into life and do a bit of virtual sightseeing...enjoy your rest...

I find smaller aircraft harder to takeoff and land, mainly because the controls are more sensitive and responsive, and the wind has a greater affect on them.  The larger planes i.e. turboprops I find a bit easier.  That might just be me though.

12 hours ago, caleb1 said:

I find smaller aircraft harder to takeoff and land, mainly because the controls are more sensitive and responsive, and the wind has a greater affect on them.  The larger planes i.e. turboprops I find a bit easier.  That might just be me though.

Yeah I see your point, however I was thinking more in time spent planning and systems operations needed in larger planes like maybe an airliner compared to say jumping into a cub or something similar..

• Upvote 1