YMEN Essendon Airport V2

Well Ed in my opinion you at Orbx are now playing with words by claiming that Essendon is a complete new version so I stick with the Original Essendon as in the past Orbx brought out Australia V2 as an update to Australia 1

We also got updates for Melbourne airport V2 and Melbourne airport V3 as an update and the same can be said for Brisbane airport V2

Hello.

Yes Nick I paid for AustraliaV2, and BrisbaneV2 but nothing for MelbourneV2 or MelbourneV3, but you make the statement they are all new products.

I will also make you aware that in the announcement in the latest news that YMEN is now advertised as a Buy Now price of $22.72 AUD*, but on your home page under Products Oceana it is  at a Price of $24.99 AUD and then the 20% discount brings this back to $20.00 AUD, why the difference between the two.

In ending this is all I have to say on the matter.

Regards.

Jacob

9 hours ago, jacobmulder said:

In ending this is all I have to say on the matter.

In ending, I would add that if you obtained Melbourne v3 free of charge as an update, then you were very fortunate.

This is from the release announcement:

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce that Version 3 of our epic YMML Melbourne International Airport is now available to purchase!

Existing FlightSim Store customers who own any previous version of YMML in their account can purchase Version 3