Paris Landmarks NO update?

Since the MS France update I have been waiting for the update on Orbx Paris Landmarks.  Because the Orbx Paris Landmarks conflicted with the MS France update the Orbx Paris Landmarks had to be uninstalled.  Months have passed and I still see there is NO update?  It seems Orbx are ignoring this?  I wish that I had not purchased this Orbx product, what a total waste of money. This is strange, because after the UK update, soon after Orbx updated their London Landmarks adding extra content, and removing any scenery conflicts. 

• Confused 1

It was never shown on my list as update available?  I don't know what I missed? It shows as Not Installed 509.38 MB (+ 932.38 MB on disk)  Is the 932.38 MB the update?  As it is the only item not installed on my list, I will now install it. Thanks

@Lionhart27

Orbx Central will show available updates for installed addons. If an addon is not installed but waiting for an update that info is available on the Orbx Release Announcements section of the forums. This is where the announcement of the Paris landmarks update was announced. As you say you had uninstalled the addon, then Orbx Cenytral would not have notified you via that app