ESGG Landvetter update?

Hello,

version 1.0.0 is the current version.

As you did not buy from the Marketplace, the Marketplace does not know whether you own it or not

and assumes that you do not.

Similarly, if you buy from the Marketplace, your product will not show as owned in Orbx Central.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/19/2021 at 10:07 AM, Nick Cooper said:

your product will not show as owned in Orbx Central.

Hm, understood but any chance to add the feature to Orbx central to manually mark airports as owned? I started buying from MSFS marketplace and just recently switched to Orbx central but always run into the problem that i am about to buy in Orbx central what i already own. Unless that is what you intend ;-)

Edited by DAD

Orbx Central is a completely independent app for installing Orbx Addons purchased via Orbx Direct. It has no association with any other entity nor any product not bought from Orbx Direct like MarketPace, Simmarket etc. It only shows what it has installed in its own right.

To know what you have bought you would need to check MarketPlace for addons bought there and the Devs retail outlets like Simmarket etc for purchases bought there.

Orbx Central will of course also show other Devs addons as installed if they again, are purchased via Orbx Direct such as our Partners products.

If it isn't bought from Orbx Direct and installed into your Sim via Orbx central it will not appear as installed. 

11 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

If it isn't bought from Orbx Direct and installed into your Sim via Orbx central it will not appear as installed. 

understood that Orbx direct cannot see what I bought elsewhere hence my humble thought was that I can in Orbx direct *manually* set items to "owned" so I can more easily keep track of what I bought altogether from Orbx and don't run into buying twice considering the piling up number of scenery addons