Developer mode post Simulator Update 5

Hello,

based on my own experience, do not try to use the simulator with developer mode active, unless you are a developer of course.

I would appear that it now introduces numerous anomalies which disappear when the developer mode is disabled.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

yeah I find it seems to make the sim feel neutral, if that makes sense, it seems the only things happening are within the aircraft I am testing, this I suppose for those of us testing aircraft is a good thing as we only see / feel what's going on with our plane, then come out of developer mode and all seems back to normal...this may be how they designed it....

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, wain71 said:

yeah I find it seems to make the sim feel neutral, if that makes sense, it seems the only things happening are within the aircraft I am testing, this I suppose for those of us testing aircraft is a good thing as we only see / feel what's going on with our plane, 

This might be a good thing on the one hand but on the other hand this could be the reason why often bugs are overseen in beta testing which arise when the plane or scenery is interacting with other add ons.

• Like 2