Having trouble installing Windows.

Dadtom65

Hi Guys as above. I don’t have actual disks which I might have to buy anyway. The reason is I’m having trouble activating them, mean I had a key for Windows Pro but it would not activate. I’m going out of my mind. Thanks Derek. 

• Like 1

Hi Guys. An update to what’s been happening. My Windows was a no go unfortunately could not get it to install. Mean I’ve been using Windows ever since it came out. Any way and thank you John Dow and my son did exactly as you said and I’ve a fully functioning Windows Pro 10 now on my system for peanuts. Let’s hope it lasts. Unfortunately one of my 4 hard drives packed up. I managed to get Windows on my 110gb drive but my 250gb drive seems to have packed up. Plus my 1tb and 2tb drive I cannot fit as I have no means of fitting them at the moment. So hopefully in time I will be up and running but not looking forward to reinstalling MFSF. Thanks Derek.

• Sad 1

Another update. My 250gb Ssd is now working as I forgot to initialise it. My son called in and he spotted it straight away. I put it down to my age again. You can put loads of stuff down to your age. :lol:. Now to get some games on. Thanks Derek 

• Like 1