[YBBN] Brisbane some issues

First of all, great to see Brisbane in MSFS, together with the landmarks it looks stunning. I found a few issues, hope they can be resolved in a first patch.

1. ILS frequency is not automatically filled in the MCDU. Did an ILS19R and NAv/RAD page was empty. Normally this page is populated with the correct frequency

2. After landing I was instructed to gate 50, but without taxi instructions and no taxi ribbon appears (see screenshot)

3. After parking at the gate I could not ask for a ramp connection (stairs), probably because the parking type is GATE. If you change it go RAMP_GA_Large you can add a stairs (pi c attached).

YBBN19R.png

YBBN.png

Thanks for the info and the pics Erik.  I have checked this out too and the info has been passed on to the developers.  Re your first point, The frequency and ILS name and course were all input into the correct fields for me when checking this out after release.  The info was all in the NAV/RAD page before I departed once the approach had been selected, and it was there on approach.  I found the info did briefly disappear from the NAV/RAD page during descent, but returned before the ILS was to be intercepted.  It is possible that this could be an issue with the FBW A320 itself as the info is there to be interpreted.

G7YUV2b.jpg

Dd9ehqX.jpg

Cheers,

Hello,
I made a flight plan with Simbrief :
Departure. YSSY/16R. arrival YBBN/19L. star GOMO1A

Route: ENTRA Y245 BANDA H185 GOMOL GOMO1A

In MCDU, I can’t use GOMO1A arrival.

I have the latest Navigraph airac.

The reason is, that the runways at YBBN are completely outdated. In the sim you have 01R/19L and 14/32 … in reality, the runway 14/32 is decommissioned and not available and additional YBBN has a runway 01L/19R …

The MSFS disables all STAR, when one of the runways are missing and/or the runway-idents are changed in real. That´s the logic in the sim. The STARs are included in Navigraph data but can´t be assigned due the logic of the sim. 

It is possible to solve this issue?

I had an issue possibly related to this last night too, I had been flying into 1L recently and hadn't tried 19R until last night. I have reported this to Zendesk (since it might be an issue for them rather than Orbx) but shall share it here too. When you select the star GOMO1A for 19R (or even 19L iirc) it loads the arrival for 1L instead. This was with Navigraph AIRAC installed, without Navigraph you don't even get the choice for the GOMO1A arrival, or at least I didn't.

Side note: Before YBBN was made available having the Navigraph data installed listed 1L/19R, but had a runway length of 0 since they weren't there, but with the YBBN addon it does list the runway length now - which I take to mean it is detecting them properly but there is an issue with incorrectly coded GOMOL arrival selecting the wrong flight path.

Tried this with the TBM 930, A32NX and the HD787.

2021-07-21.png

Edited by shinkicker444

@JLD95 @shinkicker444 Try this as it's to do with nav data, It worked for the guy I suggested it to, as far as I'm aware, anything to do with nav data is not Orbx's issue as I had it with FSDTs KORD, it's an issue with the base sim, where airports have had runways opened and closed since the sim released I believe.

Edited by EasternT3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, EasternT3 said:

@JLD95 @shinkicker444 Try this as it's to do with nav data, It worked for the guy I suggested it to, as far as I'm aware, anything to do with nav data is not Orbx's issue as I had it with FSDTs KORD, it's an issue with the base sim, where airports have had runways opened and closed since the sim released I believe.

I tried already, its how I got to show as much as it did. Since it wasn't showing them to begin with at all, but after fixing it it has them but it loads the wrong flight path. I don't think its an Orbx issue either, friend and I reported it MS Zendesk already. https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Edited by shinkicker444
  • Upvote 1