LIEO runway 23 PAPI lights in the wrong place

Having bought a lot of airports 2 days ago from Orbx, I am currently enjoying flights to, and from them. 

However, some of them have issues, which it would be nice to be acknowledged that they are issues, and informed whether they are going to be fixed or not.

I know it's probably a pain having people like me on here moaning about such things, but unless I am wrong about the errors I am pointing out it seems like a good opportunity to have a problem highlighted so it can be fixed.

I was just flying into LIEO runway 23 for the first time. The PAPI lights were telling me I was significantly too low, and the ILS was telling was me I was too high. I know in the sim ILSs and PAPIs are not always perfectly aligned but this is more than that.

After landing, and having a look again, I see the PAPIs are not aligned with the touchdown zone.

I wonder if Nick or Doug could let me know if Orbx intend to fix things like this, because for me PAPIs and ILS systems are at least as important as eye candy in airport scenery. 

Unless, of course I am wrong in my observations, this seems like an error to me, and payware airports with ILS slopes and PAPIs not working properly is not really something I want to spend my hard earned money on. If the Orbx response is "yes, we see what you are saying. thanks for pointing it out. It will be fixed in an update reasonably soon" then I am more than happy to wait. If Orbx' view is that this is our LIEO scenery offering as it is, take it or leave it, then frankly I would rather leave it.

LIEO.thumb.png.28f18db49cadfb4bcc2fd215e8234bec.png