Issue with EGHI Southampton

Hello,

just bought EGHI and make a first approach with the TBM on RWY 02....after touchdown the aircraft  makes a huge jump on the runway and crashed down....something doesnt work I guess

Rgds

Mark

I didn't make the airport part of this add-on but just had a go landing the cessna 152 and TBM on runway 02 and run the plane along the whole runway and didn't see any bumps on jumps when landing or rolling.

Don't suppose you have a screenshot of where it jumps as can't see any bumps in the runway.

Was you get any terrain popping when coming into land?

I am in no way saying it isn't happening to you.

On 7/2/2021 at 5:03 PM, Craig Riach said:

I didn't make the airport part of this add-on but just had a go landing the cessna 152 and TBM on runway 02 and run the plane along the whole runway and didn't see any bumps on jumps when landing or rolling.

Don't suppose you have a screenshot of where it jumps as can't see any bumps in the runway.

Was you get any terrain popping when coming into land?

I am in no way saying it isn't happening to you.

Hi Craig,

no I didnt get any terrain popping before it happens suddenly that the TBM jumps in the air

Conflict with community addons?  I've recently purchased EGHI and don't see this.  Try disabling your community add ons then try again.

Edited by sidfadc
  • Thanks 1

On 7/1/2021 at 8:57 PM, jetset said:

Hello,

just bought EGHI and make a first approach with the TBM on RWY 02....after touchdown the aircraft  makes a huge jump on the runway and crashed down....something doesnt work I guess

Rgds

Mark

Maybe this is one of those known issues where the system can't cope with the speed of the aircraft. This happend at many more complex airports. Do some testing in a slow plane like the C152 or the Cub and the issue is probably gone. Or lower your settings.