NZA Simulations Hobart & cambridge Airports

Hi folks,

As you can see via the screenshots I am missing NZA's Hobart and Cambridge Airports, no I actually bought them just before they became Orbx partners (see installed folders).  basically I have spoken with them and they advised they would organise to get keys etc so I could redeem keys to get these Airports within Orbx which would make a world of difference for enabling/disabling, updating etc.

I have sent messages over the last month but to no avail.  When I purchased them I got a link to the download page, so no keys associated with them.

Orbx can you provide keys etc on NZA's behalf so I can get these airports associated with my Orbx Central please?

My Orbx Library is growing and it makes 200% sense to have these airports added, its becoming harder to manage all of these paid addons outside of Central.

Thanks in advance

Regards Matt

orbx2.jpg

orbx.png

Hi Doug, thanks Doug..........Ok so I am still not sure on where to go to from here, I get nothing from NZA on the matter, I dont understand that a partner is allowed to not provide the ability to get my purchased transferred over, I have spent a decent sum of Money to get what I can through Orbx for all of the obvious reasons, again based on that Thread I am not sure on how to proceed ?

Edited by SirMaxxi

1 minute ago, Ed Correia said:

We are working with NZA in getting this done and we will advise once we have our ducks in a row.

Got to love those Ducks in a row :) Thanks so much Ed for your reply!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2021 at 2:04 PM, Ed Correia said:

We are working with NZA in getting this done and we will advise once we have our ducks in a row.

Hi Ed, just wondering if NZA have got their ducks in a row yet to integrate my Hobart and Cambridge purchases into Orbx ?

Thanks Ed