Arranging Controllers

Anybody else fed up with having to move and reset controllers around for different aircraft types??

I recently bought the Honeycomb controllers -Alpha and Bravo and got them all adjusted - I think!

OK with GA aircraft - but with my single engine war birds - and an increasing number of joystick aircraft - inc. helicopters 

in MSFS for example - finding somewhere to fit my Thrustmaster on my desk was a problem.   (I wont mention DCS)

I found the solution in Thrustmaster's new bracket they brought out for the Airbus fittings called the "Flying Clamp" 

It even has screw holes for the 16000 stick

it allowed me to solve my problem as shown in the Pics  

The Alpha is a little offset with the pedals - but I only use them in landing and take offs

in the helicopters - all the time 

Note the space for the X box controller on a firm stand for use in situ.

P1020775.JPG

P1020777.JPG

Edited by John Heaton
  • Like 2

nice, looks like a handy piece of kit there, I just have  things spread everywhere as my desk is also where I run our family cleaning business from, would love a dedicated sim area, maybe when we move I'll be allowed.....those Honeycombes look a great bit of kit...I make do with X52 Pro, Xbox 360 & some Saitek panels, I do have Cessna Yoke & Rudder pedals in the loft but no room.....would be interested to see what others have....

• Upvote 1