Orbx Brisbane V2 Update

Hello Orbx team 

Thank you for releasing an update on Brisbane V2. 

Unfortunately i have found some more errors which will need fixing. Even with your newest update applied there are runway lights wrong placed as you can see in my screen shot. 

Can you please check to see if this might be an issue with other taxi ways and runways ? 

Look forward to another update once this is fixed.   

Capture.PNG

Hello Again i have found some other issues that simmers might see as essential considering we have seen what you can do in other sims.  

With the night lighting at Brisbane v2 i have found it to be very very dark and the runways and Taxi lights are very dim. 

In the screenshots i have provided a shot of a IRL Qantas dash 8 arriving into YBBN. Here you will see how the taxi and runways lights bounce off the ground and grass. 

The other screen shot is your version of the lighting which looks nothing like it. 

We know it can be done because YMML V2 night lighting is amazing 

Just some friendly feedback from us simmers 

Capture.PNG

Capture 2.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2021 at 9:43 PM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

I wonder if you could provide the exact location of this, to save me and others having to search the entire airport?

If you press Shift + Z, the coordinates will appear on the screen and therefore in your screen shoat.

Thanks.

Hi nick, unfortunately the whole airport will need to be searched, as it is on almost every single taxiway. I reported it in my post when the product first released, but still haven't heard anything. 

• Like 1

On 5/17/2021 at 8:05 PM, Ed Correia said:

The most pressing issues have been resolved and the team have moved onto finalising other projects before revisiting this.

Will these issues be addressed in the MFS version?