MSFS World Update 4 - Paris landmarks

11 minutes ago, TimJA said:

I have the Chicago scenery. It's great. Such a pitty Meigs Field is no longer there for us Flight Simulator old timers but the world moves on I guess, and I could always get a scrape for the sake of nostalgia!

Meigs was classic. Daley was a **** for that stunt. Friday Harbor and KSEA as defaults never cut it, unfortunately.

I had some pipe dream the other day about a Flight Sim '71 total conversion mod, with some key airports as they looked in 1960s, with the appropriate variety of golden age airliners and old school navigation - no GPS / INS. I think it'd be a blast to fly a high quality 707 VOR to VOR from LAX to JFK and see the airport as it was, with the Pan Am WorldPort and TWA terminals, etc

Way too niche, I think, and MSFS has a lot of work ahead to get where it needs to be with current gen stuff.

I have FS95 running on a win95 VM. I'd like to get a few comparison screenshot to show how far we've come in 27 years! I doubt I'll be here in another 27, and even if I am probably no longer simming (but never say never!) 

On 4/21/2021 at 1:15 PM, ravenn22 said:

and MSFS has a lot of work ahead to get where it needs to be with current gen stuff.

LOL! The only current gen stuff is MSFS. And neither Lockheed for Austin have the resources to catch up as we all know.

#gameover

Archived