YBBN v2 Grass instead of Ocean

Hi There,

I recently bought YBBNv2 and FTXAUv2 for P3Dv4. First of all great job on the new Brisbane, its fantastic. However, I noticed that I don't have any ocean but instead grassland (see picture). I'm unsure whether this is a YBBNv2 issue of FTXAU issue. I tried rearranging the scenery config and bringing shores up but not luck. 

Thanks,

Charles

Prepar3D_fcm56mtea3.png

Prepar3D_jaSfLJiti6.jpg

1 hour ago, Graham Eccleston said:

I can see at least one file from the older AUv1 in your Scenery Library. FTXAU26_SHORES should not be included.

Make sure you have removed AUv1 completely.

Thanks for your help but still not luck deleting all of v1

9 hours ago, cmaviation said:

Thanks for your help but still not luck deleting all of v1

Really?  As far as I know all you need to do is go in to the Orbx folder then FTX_AU and if I remember correctly, the AU V1 folders were all in there.  Anyway, all AU V2 folders are named with FTXAUv2 to start, so any and all folders that are named AU but not v2 can be safely deleted.

I don't think you need to do any more than that.

If you had the AUV1 and V2 in a library location the same principle applies, just a couple more layers of folders to dig into.

20 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Charles,

this scenery library order is completely wrong, it must be home made.

I would suggest that you delete them all and then run Syc Simulator and let Orbx Central place them in the correct order.

Prepar3D_fcm56mtea3.png

Hi Nick, had a look and excludes was too high (Seems like I must've accidently mixed a few around), regardless all fixed now,

Thanks!

Archived