According to the status in MSFS, 2 of my airfields are not installed. Is this still a glitch and really they are? If this is the case, what happens when an update is due? Will I only see this in Central?

I have attached a file showing how I have checked the 2 airfields under the "not installed" catagory, yet there is no download amount box shown (as usual in the bottom right).

Airfield status ORBX.jpg

12 hours ago, JonnieB said:

According to the status in MSFS, 2 of my airfields are not installed. Is this still a glitch and really they are? If this is the case, what happens when an update is due? Will I only see this in Central?

I have attached a file showing how I have checked the 2 airfields under the "not installed" catagory, yet there is no download amount box shown (as usual in the bottom right).

Airfield status ORBX.jpg

You should check, if the checkbox beside these two airports in your product list within Orbx Direct is green. If not (which is probably the case) you have to install the two sceneries via Orbx Direct.

4 hours ago, wolfko said:

You should check, if the checkbox beside these two airports in your product list within Orbx Direct is green. If not (which is probably the case) you have to install the two sceneries via Orbx Direct.

Thanks for responding. They are green.

orbx airports green.jpg

Archived