Just Flights PA 28 Arrow.

Have just recently bought said Aircraft and I did download the Manual but can anybody tell me how to get the, jeez I’ve forgot what it’s called, where you can get rid of the tie downs and open the luggage door. My brain hurts :lol:. Thanks Derek.

1 hour ago, Dadtom65 said:

Have just recently bought said Aircraft and I did download the Manual but can anybody tell me how to get the, jeez I’ve forgot what it’s called, where you can get rid of the tie downs and open the luggage door. My brain hurts :lol:. Thanks Derek.

In the iPad. Top right of display. 

Hi. No I meant in MSFS when your sat in the Aircraft there must be a key to press to get that gets whatever it’s called to get rid of the tie downs and other things. I’ve pressed them all and still can not find it. Thanks Derek.

20 minutes ago, Dadtom65 said:

Hi. No I meant in MSFS when your sat in the Aircraft there must be a key to press to get that gets whatever it’s called to get rid of the tie downs and other things. I’ve pressed them all and still can not find it. Thanks Derek.

Derek when sat in the cockpit if you look right, you see an EFB, removal of tie downs etc is done by clicking the boxes on there, if you can't see the EFB there is a clickspot called I/COMM that hides/displays EFB......that is the way to remove them as was said in the post above yours....

Archived