Moving purchases from Orbx direct to MSFS marketplace

Hi,

New to MSFS. Purchased an airport direct from Orbx. Didn't realise it was also available on MSFS marketplace. My other purchases are on the MSFS marketplace and I intend to buy more there in future to keep them all in one place. Please, how can I transfer my one Orbx direct purchase to MSFS marketplace?  

I Can provide order details if needed, but prefer not to post personal information publicly.

Many thanks. 

Thanks for your help Nick. 

I've checked out the link. I'm aware of the differences between the two markets, but was hoping that Orbx could help me with this one transaction. Maybe Orbx could refund my orbxdirect purchase if I prove that I have also purchased same item on Microsoft store? Many thanks. 

1 hour ago, sg1000 said:

Thanks for your help Nick. 

I've checked out the link. I'm aware of the differences between the two markets, but was hoping that Orbx could help me with this one transaction. Maybe Orbx could refund my orbxdirect purchase if I prove that I have also purchased same item on Microsoft store? Many thanks. 

Hello,

you could ask using a support ticket.

Thanks for you help Nick.

Sorry to say I got a blunt and unhelpful reply from Orbx. 

Not what I was expecting – they were not interested in trying to help, but it was the blunt "computer says no" response which was worse.

No attempt at even basic customer service politeness.

I'm new to flight sims and was looking forward to future purchases from them, but It's really put me off Orbx.

Such a shame.

Hi Stuart,

It is unfortunate I am not able to help you Sir, however as explained to you in the Ticket, there is no viable reason for you to receive a Refund or transfer the product to the Market Place (We can not actually do that) based on the reason you have outlined. As to the the Blunt remark, I can only reply with facts, nothing more.

Thanks

Richard

Archived