Bug Report- missing river and lakes color and texture

The problem was there ( trouble with river textures and color ) at Israel's farm and on either side before I installed it. When I did install it, there was some improvement but nothing like pictures on your site. All surrounding river and lake color is light blue with no textures downsteam to a break, ( see my " I lost my Orbx scenery " post for additional shots ) then the texture picks up for a bit, emptying out to the bay. The light blue color of the river also starts a little bit upsteam from Israel's farm and continues up river. 

Yes I have the Washington Enhancement Pack installed which is where Israel's farm came from. The river looks terrible with or without Israel's farm installed. I have verified the files in both Israel's farm, the Washington Enhancement Pack and Washington TE HD. I have also verified files in orbxlibrary. No change.

Sorry but with the Mod installed it doesn't look any better. Now you have a darker shade of blue overlapping the light blue portions. Most of the river textures and color are gone also. This isn't what I wanted all all. I was expecting the river and lakes to be restored and look as the pics on the website.  

with Israel's farm Mod.png

Can you make sure that the mod file is above Israel's Farm in the scenery_packs.ini.

This is photo scenery and relies on the actual colouring that exists in the photo. Only a certain amount of modding  or colour matching can be done without it causing issues in nearby areas.

Have you tried with Israel's farm installed?

Archived