Squamish for MSFS2020

paulk

• 5 months later...

I will chime in and say my flights in and out of the PNW are few and far between in MSFS2020 compared to in P3D.  I got spoiled with Squamish, Anacortes, Friday Harbor, Orcas Island and Skagit Regional in P3D.  It was a really picturistic  short hop  flying into Squamish from any of these airports as well as from  Concrete and Darrington.   I hope it's in the plans for sometime soon.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Dan Pergau said:

More reason to stay with P3D :)

Dan

MSFS2020 has done an amazing job with my home state of Florida.  I can fly around the Tampa Bay area and spot almost everything just as I would from the air in a Piper Arrow( the plane I fly in RL). MSFS hasn't been quite as generous to the PNW region though, so that's where I as well as many others on this thread are hoping that our friends at Orbx will hopefully jump in! :)

• Like 1

If I remember correctly Orbx and Squamish's developer Gordon Madison have not parted on amicable terms. So Orbx might have to do this scenery from scratch.

Edited by wolfko
  • Sad 2

On 7/9/2021 at 3:21 AM, wolfko said:

If I remember correctly Orbx and Squamish's developer Gordon Madison have not parted on amicable terms. So Orbx might have to do this scenery from scratch.

Very sad to hear but a from scratch version would be a phenomenal thing to happen! Fingers still crossed :)