Good news, the "blocky" trees are almost gone after the last update!

wolfko

I am surprised that nobody has mentioned this yet, as those funny geometrically shaped trees mostly seen in photogrammetry areas or at/near airports have been quite an issue for most of us. I just did some test flying over LA, Chicago and Cleveland and have only seen a few of them left (hardly to be seen, only if you are looking for them on purpose). This is with "normal" zoom level. If you fully zoom in they of course will appear again, the same as buildings are losing their shape. But this, I guess, is intended to keep the performance up.

On 1/1/2021 at 8:19 AM, John Mac said:

I noticed this too and also got notified that the Green Roads had been rectified. Hopefully they dont make a nasty return.!!!

John.

Everey update seems to be a chance for a return:D.

Seriously now, thanks for the heads up re. the green road fix. I had not realized this yet.

I have no idea, what's going on here. Just did some flying in the LA area and guess what - the blocky trees were back! Also live weather did only work for the first flight and overall performance was quite bad, lots of stutters, no smoothness. I hope all that was just because of a faulty internet connection or something like that.

Archived