My first XP11-flights on the new TE-Canarias Islands

ikbenik

As I visited often this Islandgroup as tourist in better times, I'm very pleased with this new XP11-Add and I must confirm the gorgeous quality of this package.

I can recognise in fine detail from the air the areas that I visited. Hereby some first shots from 2 Islands: the most northern -> La Palma and the middle locaced

Tenerife with it's (for the whole of Spain) highest mountain Teide surrounded with spectacular large vulcanic fields to drive through.

Airport La Palma (GCLA) a bit north of La Palma Island capital Santa Cruz:

La-Palma-airport-A320neo-Iberia-Express-

A roundflight of La Palma Island:

Island-La-Palma-A320neo-1.jpg

Island-La-Palma-A320neo-2.jpg

SthWest Coast of Tenerife wher the most tourist-hotels are located with on the left the Teide:

Tenerife-Sth-West-Dornier328-1.jpg

A overview of the Westside of Tenerife:

Tenerife-West-Dornier328-1.jpg

Teide mountain on Tenerife surrounded with large volcanic fields:

Volcanic-Teide-Nat-Park-on-Tenerife-Fokk

Approach to the Tenerife Nth airport 

Approach-to-Tenerife-Nth-airport-Fokker-

More will follow covering the whole Island group.

1 hour ago, ikbenik said:

As I visited often this Islandgroup as tourist in better times, I'm very pleased with this new XP11-Add and I must confirm the gorgeous quality of this package.

I can recognise in fine detail from the air the areas that I visited. Hereby some first shots from 2 Islands: the most northern -> La Palma and the middle locaced

Tenerife with it's (for the whole of Spain) highest mountain Teide surrounded with spectacular large vulcanic fields to drive through.

Airport La Palma (GCLA) a bit north of La Palma Island capital Santa Cruz:

A roundflight of La Palma Island:

SthWest Coast of Tenerife wher the most tourist-hotels are located with on the left the Teide:

A overview of the Westside of Tenerife:

Teide mountain on Tenerife surrounded with large volcanic fields:

Approach to the Tenerife Nth airport 

More will follow covering the whole Island group.

I'd be interested to see your screenshots of Lanzarote - something I have been having some difficulty with if you see my posts. Not only the colours, but the decals from 1500 feet or so.

Just now, Fizzelle said:

I'd be interested to see your screenshots of Lanzarote - something I have been having some difficulty with if you see my posts. Not only the colours, but the decals from 1500 feet or so.

Yes, Lanzarote will be included in my follow flight+posting of the shots...maybe tomorrow....;)

• 1 month later...

Archived