[LFKB] No parking options?

39 minutes ago, Er!k said:

Are all parkings too small to cater the A320? 

Hi Erik,

Thanks for the report. The parkings by the main terminal should be large enough as far as I know.

I tried to replicate this (just taking off and landing) and see the same as you. The strange thing is that, like you, the 'ribbon'  is sending me to A8 where I find ground services awaiting me.

So MSFS seems to know I'm there and knows where it wants to send me - it just doesn't want to tell me :rolleyes:

If I start at A8 in the airbus I get correct taxi instructions to the runways.

I'll try later with different planes - I know I was getting taxi instructions after flights in beta but that may have been in a smaller plane.

All the best,

John

3 hours ago, Er!k said:

Thanks for testing John!

No problem. Just wish I'd caught this in beta :-[

Did the same thing in the Daher - got taxi to parking as an option.

Now you're on Corsica well worth taking a GA flight out and back - some great places to explore.

Many years ago I took my (then) young family on a cycle tour around the island and remember pedaling the roads around the airport :)

Will mention the issue on the beta forums.

All the best,

John

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

à destination de Mr Matteo Veneziani
bonjour,
j'habite Bastia et apprécie grandement votre réalisation de l'aéroport de Poretta LFKB ... mais
je suis très surpris de l'aspect du bâtiment aéroport sur sa façade côté pistes ... vous avez réalisé sur la partie centrale des bâtiments cubiques non conformes à la réalité , c'est vraiment surprenant.
Je suppose que vous ne disposiez pas de vues ou photos prises depuis le tarmac.
C'est d'autant plus dommage car le reste est parfaitement réalisé et notamment la Tour, le bâtiment pompier dont la couleur est récemment refaite en rouge ...
Si je peux obtenir votre adresse eMail je peux vous envoyer une vue de cette façade côté tarmac, ce serait super de modifier.
J'ai acheté le fichier Orbx ... mais vraiment cette façade me surprend.
eMail : michelpetit2b@orange.fr
Cordialement.
RFSCENERYBUILDING-LFKB-BASTIA-PORETTA-P3D5.thumb.jpg.e15f00c18c3717ddd05b771307c0b64e.jpg

Archived