Cannot install Central on my Mac

gulfstream4

I cannot install Central on my Mac. I want to purchase KFAT and some other products. I have read forum threads, but the solutions here don't work either. 

I downloaded the latest version of Central this morning (Pacific Time Zone) and no matter what I do, it refuses to accept the path to X-Plane and expects to find it on my startup drive (will never happen), and I'm out of options. Is it possible that I simply will never be able to install your products? Thanks

central.log

@Ben McClintock @Josh Koz  Please have someone address this issue as I am unsure of where the installation path of XP is recorded in a Mac.

@gulfstream4 you have just hitched onto  another topic in the Orbx Central support forum so your query is unlikely to be seen and is an old topic which to which the original posters question was answered:

@Nick Cooper Please move this to the Orbx Central support forum as a new topic so the OC support team can take a look. Thanks.

I also cannot install Orbx Central on my iMac just upgraded to Big Sur OS.

The following message pops up;

’”Orbx Central” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software”

Any ideas what to do?

On 12/25/2020 at 4:05 PM, Dave U said:

’”Orbx Central” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software”

Any ideas what to do?

I am having the same problem Dave. Are you on Big Sur by chance?

On 12/25/2020 at 4:05 PM, Dave U said:

Any ideas what to do?

I had to specifically allow this app in Security & Privacy settings. Seems to be working OK now.

Screenshot 2020-12-27 at 10.11.41.png

Archived