Trees in LOWI (Innsbruck)

After i purchased the Orbx LOWI in MSFS 2020 a couple of weeks ago , trees appeared between the runway and taxways (the gider fields)

I deleted the asobo one in the content manager but they are still appearing.

Anybody has the same issue, or having a solution for this problem?

I even deleted the landing challenge in the content manager. Even that didnt work out.

I deleted the cache, turned data on and of and tried every combination and restarted MSFS after every attempt/change.

No result...

Maybe it works for other people but it didnt help me. Thanks for the advice anyway, but hopefully you have some other options...

As i typed this message i discoverd 2 windsacks next to eachother at the end of rnw 8.  Maybe that could be something to...

My specs are

I7-10750H
32 GB Ram
RTX 2080

Settings are on Ultra or high

1669727041_LOWI3.thumb.jpg.30c9abf836761ef9920cdcde94061508.jpg

LOWI 4.jpg

The thing with the windsocks is a known issue and has been reported.

In all of your shots it looks like Bing data are turned off. This is most visible in your first screenshot, especially in the area to the right which I have marked in the pic below. This area is BTW outside of what is covered by Orbx' LOWI. Does this area in your MSFS installation always look like this, even when Bing data are enabled?

PS: Bing data should always be set to "on".

49338946_LOWI2.jpg.0e1c26d626ee41454bb9560be4533750.thumb.jpg.7ee52b98364584d9f37672919bc4c9f1.jpg

PROBLEM SOLVED

I guess i just fixed my problem.

I Signed out from x box life in MSFS and signed in again and guess what:

Problems solved...

Thanx anyway for the help, i hope this solution could fix also other (peoples) problems .

LOWI 8.jpg

2 hours ago, JBO said:

PROBLEM SOLVED

I guess i just fixed my problem.

I Signed out from x box life in MSFS and signed in again and guess what:

Problems solved...

Thanx anyway for the help, i hope this solution could fix also other (peoples) problems .

LOWI 8.jpg

Perfect! Great that you sorted it out. Have fun flying there, it is a great scenery.

And as you say this discovery might help others with similar issues at any scenery.

1 hour ago, wolfko said:

Perfect! Great that you sorted it out. Have fun flying there, it is a great scenery.

And as you say this discovery might help others with similar issues at any scenery.

You are now are "resident" expert on LOWI now Wolfgang . :D:)

Archived