Building layered over tree's

Hello

I seem to have an issue with Global/Europe as when I load in and look around, buildings pop out alot more than the tree's.

When I then zoom in, the reason is more evident as the building appear to be layered over the tree's?

First image is at Orbx EIDW, Second is at Aerosoft EGLL. And the issue seems to be happened everywhere else.

Any idea's?

Thanks!1131766922_treeissue2.thumb.png.c52d7d15fe03a08d8d57e2e5d43e4fea.png

1929073098_Treeissue.thumb.png.75a810f25a9cc79eb729d47b108d6733.png

Hi

Please post a copy of your “scenery.cfg” file and the “add-ons.cfg” and the “scenery_add-ons.xml” file found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5.

Please note: Do not open the files and copy and paste the contents, just attach the files.

Hi Ryan

Thanks

Your scenery.cfg is in disorder, so I have rearranged it and put all the 3rd party non Orbx entries at the top and unchecked\deactivated them for now, they are now the first five entries, that I found mixed within the default entries.

So, please remove the existing scenery.cfg and replace it with the one I have attached below.

Then open Orbx Central and go to settings\insertion point and follow the instructions in the below image and make entry #5 "German Airports-Hamburg Professional" as the insert below Orbx airports and regions selection for the lowest non Orbx 3rd party entry.

OC Insertion Points.PNG

scenery.cfg

Hello,

I cannot find anywhere around EIDW that looks at all like your shot.

Could you take one in daylight and with its exact location and heading please?

Here is the nearest I can get:

8.jpg

and the same shot at my preferred zoom level:

9.jpg

I note that some of the buildings added by the airport do show through cloud but not the surrounding ones as in your shot.

Did you update all of P3D v5 or just the client?

10.jpg

With EA enabled, nothing shows through the clouds.

11.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived