Feeling Nostalgic. Missing my Tomahawk. Porta Potty better than No Potty, i guess...

JohnnyJohnJohn

Missing the Tomahawk from Carenado. Only aircraft with real world flight experience on it, back in the good ol days before the electronic front came through, (Though I did upgrade with GTN 750)

This will be my sim project I think with simkit instrument panel and combination real sim gear 750 someday I think.  I love the Tomahawk, and miss it dearly back in the days I used to be able to fly before my migraine disability.

Getting ready to return after a night of star gazing at Blue Canyon Nyack...chilly frost in the air! BRRRRRRRR

c9cl9Mk.jpg

Radio towers near by and cell phone towers.

7pyxdKh.jpg

Porta Potty better than no potty I guess.... 

SSU6cKA.jpg

Well, have a good day all.  Just feeling a bit nostalgic like I do from time to time....

8 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Nice shots and thanks for posting them. I almost forgot about this scenery.

Thanks John.  Its the small fields that gets most of my attention these days too...

6 minutes ago, BradB said:

When ya gotta go ....... back to P3D . :P:lol:

Hahahahahahaha....got that right!  No porta pottys in MSFS!!!

41 minutes ago, adambar said:

I miss the Tomahawk as well John, great to see it again, nice shots of her. :)

Thanks man.  Its with the real world flight time I have in her that holds a special place in my heart.  Maybe I'll do a nice sim pit of her someday, leave all that electronic gibberish except maybe a simgear GTN 750 out of her....

Archived