Repeating roof textures on airport buildings

Sniper31

@Nick Cooper Many months ago, if you recall, some of us had a repeating roof texture issue with the KSAN scenery in P3Dv5. I seem to remember that you posted a texture file to download to replace. I still have the file, but I cannot remember what to do with it exactly. I am having the same repeating roof texture on many airport buildings throughout my Orbx PNW, NCA an SCA scenery areas. I have conducted a forum search for any topics related to that fix from those months ago, but all I get are posts about blurry textures, which is a problem I am not experiencing. All other scenery in P3Dv5.1 looks great and performs well thus far other than those repeating roof textures.

Appreciate any help with this.

Cheers!

Landon

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Landon,

the seven textures should go into the main texture folder and in the  BuildingsHD\Core\Texture folder

if installed into an Orbx Central Library.

Got it Nick, thank you for the response. I shall do as you have directed :) 

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

if installed into an Orbx Central Library

Oh, forgot to ask Nick, what about if I have BuildingsHD installed into the main P3Dv5 directory? Is copying the seven roof textures into the main Texture folder enough, or do I still need to find the BuildingsHD\Core|Texture folder, wherever it may be, and install them there as well?

Landon

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I have the same problem with the Repeating roof textures on airport buildings (with Orbx hd buildings on) - that's really ugly !

Could someone please tell me where I can download these '7 replacement textures' !?

regards

ggerolamo

Archived