YPJT Update / Progress report

Ticker7

Hi Guys I know the devs are super busy with getting 2020 airports etc ready, but it's been quite a while ( like over 12mths) since Jarrad said he was working on updating or upgrading YPJT  for P3d v5 and this was well before Au v2 came out.

As I said I know they are busy but it would be nice if we had some sort of update on the work in progress on this great airport and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on this, surely someone can spare a minute to put a short note on the forum to at least let us know it IS still coming somewhere down the road.

Regards

Graham.

20 hours ago, Ticker7 said:

Hi Guys I know the devs are super busy with getting 2020 airports etc ready, but it's been quite a while ( like over 12mths) since Jarrad said he was working on updating or upgrading YPJT  for P3d v5 and this was well before Au v2 came out.

As I said I know they are busy but it would be nice if we had some sort of update on the work in progress on this great airport and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on this, surely someone can spare a minute to put a short note on the forum to at least let us know it IS still coming somewhere down the road.

Regards

Graham.

From what I've seen in the last couple of months there's work going on but no actual timeline, but you can rest assured it's still getting attention!

Archived