DC3 AIRWAYS OPS

shermank

9 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Sounds like a viable choice for me, just a little apprehensive! :ph34r:   Nice promo video! :D

HI Wakashi,

there really is nothing about which to be apprehensive. We have members who will assist you hands on every step of the way. We use teamspeak for live communication, as well as email, private messaging and even view sharing software when desired. You can sign on with no obligations and look around at your forums to get an idea of what flying with us solo, or Multi Play is like. Feel free to download flight plans, or create your own...vfr or ifr as you choose...Personally, I have made life time friends virtually on line as well as meeting some members in real life. It has been one of my personal pleasures.

@wakashi, there is a learning curve, but it is not especially difficult. And, where there are any speed bumps, I can think of two or three pilots who would be more than ready to help... I will also be available, though  my teaching ability is not as efficient as that of some others...

which is to say, I may know how to do something, but I am not always adept at explaining each little step. :-)

Sherm

dca662

On 11/17/2020 at 12:03 PM, shermank said:

@wakashi, there is a learning curve, but it is not especially difficult. And, where there are any speed bumps, I can think of two or three pilots who would be more than ready to help... I will also be available, though  my teaching ability is not as efficient as that of some others...

which is to say, I may know how to do something, but I am not always adept at explaining each little step. :-)

Sherm

dca662

OK Sherm, you’ve got yourself a new recruit, so you can expect a few dozen emails/PM’s to get me through this! :lol::P:blink: 

Archived