Orbx Global and Scenery Landclass

Nadeem

Hello All,

I have Orbx Global and below is a current screenshot of my Sim in P3Dv5 departing out of Amman Jordan. As you see that in the below image the left side of the terrian is photoreal from the scenery and the right side is the work of Orbx Global. Is there any way to make the Right side split of the photoreal terrain to look more desert like as per the photoreal of the scenery? 

Would appreciate any help/support in how to do so.

Thank you in advance 

Much appreciated.

Nadeem 

image.thumb.png.3508c2273a7ccdc1d1c89e9b8680985f.png

Hello,

Orbx Global Base replaces the default textures.

It does not rearrange them.

If you can wait, it appears that there may be a new product coming that will help your problem.

You will never have a seamless join between the photoscenery that you are using and landclass.

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

Orbx Global Base replaces the default textures.

It does not rearrange them.

If you can wait, it appears that there may be a new product coming that will help your problem.

You will never have a seamless join between the photoscenery that you are using and landclass.

oh Dear!! - oh my !!

Now you have those amongst US  - that are one eyed -  thinking that this might have something to do with ED's post on OLC Asia

and might not be what 1000's of us were hoping for 

Cyclops :ph34r:

3 hours ago, John Heaton said:

oh Dear!! - oh my !!

Now you have those amongst US  - that are one eyed -  thinking that this might have something to do with ED's post on OLC Asia

and might not be what 1000's of us were hoping for 

Cyclops :ph34r:

cat ....pigeons.....getting excited by these crumbs of info.........come on give us an announcement......

Archived