Just one from Homer, AK

flyingleaf

A Mule Team passenger after one of our legendary flights:rolleyes:. I can't believe we've made it(Us: why wouldn't we, we wanna live too) . This old plane was bouncing up and down and sideways. And that huge flight attendant:wacko:I think her name was Hilda, was comfortably wedged in the isle no matter how much that plane dropped down or raised up she just didn't fly up, down or side ways like us and holding a tray of beers and food in her huge arms:o She waddled towards me and asked:" Y'all wanna beer and a "Jack's special Fish Haggis in a bun?" I said::o "Gee no Ma'm but thanks". Oh boy that's when she gave me the stink eye, so I took it. It was actually pretty good ( But I think they should rename it to Turbo Lax):wacko::unsure::PBbFM475.jpg

Thanks for looking. If you don't like the Mule's:angry:, we can't help yer:D. We're born to have fun and abuse our passengers. Stay safe and have a great weekend. cheers k:D

10 minutes ago, BradB said:

Next time I need help in that dept. Karl , I'll know who to call or fly ........:unsure::rolleyes::o:lol:

PS - Do ya miss our cheap gas yet , I see the border is closed now till 2021 or is it 2022 ........B):(:lol:

No prob. John. I'll send you a bun with all the trimmings:wacko:. By the time it gets to you it should even work faster:o:lol:. And yes I miss crossing the border and not just for the cheap gas prices. I just hope we can overcome this virus sooner rather than later. Stay safe John. Cheers k

Hey Karl, pack up an extra Molson & Jack’s haggis bun on the run for me, I’m running a bit low on gas myself!  I can just picture Hilda wedged in the aisles passing out food and drink!  BTW, I gotta make flight reservations, could you recommend a “decent” airline! :rolleyes::lol:   Cool shot through the window of your plane! :)

12 hours ago, adambar said:

Looks more like the pink eye to me and what's up with the lipstick, you guys playing makeup or something. That must be part of the deluxe entertainment package. :D

Yep Adam that was first class only. Gotta pay if yer wanna be insulted by the best:rolleyes::D 

2 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Hey Karl, pack up an extra Molson & Jack’s haggis bun on the run for me, I’m running a bit low on gas myself!  I can just picture Hilda wedged in the aisles passing out food and drink!  BTW, I gotta make flight reservations, could you recommend a “decent” airline! :rolleyes::lol:   Cool shot through the window of your plane! :)

Packing it as we speak holding the mayo:P and the Molson is icy cold. Yea Hilda is quite a sight in that isle:unsure:but she keeps the passengers in line:lol:. Highly recommend the Mule Team for your flight you wouldn't believe the experience we will give you:rolleyes::o:D.

Thanks Roger. Keep up simming and stay safe. Cheers k:D

Archived