Star on the map for airports

14 minutes ago, TomAce said:

Realy annoying that some of Orbx airports is missing the star in the world map. Only Innsbruck ( of the airports that I own) that has the star. Please can you fix this Orbx?

LOWI has it, because it is done by MS/ASOBO ;) and if You install Orbx version star remains (remember to delete MS version in content manager)

39 minutes ago, PiotrMKG said:

LOWI has it, because it is done by MS/ASOBO ;) and if You install Orbx version star remains (remember to delete MS version in content manager)

Oh, I haven’t deleted the MS version of Innsbruck and the Orbx version works just fine, I think. But that explains the stars on Innsbruck. Aerosoft has the stars so I would be very nice if Orbx can add the star as well to their airports.

4 minutes ago, TomAce said:

Oh, I haven’t deleted the MS version of Innsbruck and the Orbx version works just fine, I think. But that explains the stars on Innsbruck. Aerosoft has the stars so I would be very nice if Orbx can add the star as well to their airports.

Aerosoft HQ is like 2h drive from Asobo HQ, and they work very close to get this sim to be where it should.

Archived