Hi Kirk. It would appear that there are no additional posts regarding elevation issues except this one :

and I also checked my installation as you know and saw nothing like what you are showing.

It is extremely difficult to offer any assistance towards a resolution to your problem when it appears to be affecting to just 2 people. As you can see from the general posts about KBUR there are many users who are talking about performance problems but not about elevation

Let's ask the dev @Matteo Veneziani  again if he has any ideas.

I can only suggest a complete uninstall, Clearing  of the Temp  folder, deleting any backup copy, syncing the sim, reboot and reinstall, much like was quoted here by my colleague in another post

Please go to settings\downloader and clear the temp location.

Then go to the location you designated for backups and delete the products folder.

Then go to settings\help and run the sync simulator function.

Then try reinstalling.

I have added a pic showing you the places to perform those suggestions:

1.thumb.JPG.59bb5fd472f47c86619aac6191351dcc.JPG

Hi Jon,

I went to the extreme and formatted the dedicated SSD drive that I use for MSFS, completed a fresh install of the sim. Installed the Orbx KBUR package and launched the sim. 

I am happy to say that I no longer have the elevation issues. 

So with that said...considered this case closed!

Regards,

Kirk

Screenshot (21).jpg

Screenshot (22).jpg

@KirkSunley

I really am pleased to hear that you finally got it sorted Kirk but sorry that you had to go to the extreme. What is your performance like at KBUR as no doubt you have read about some experiencing poor FPS? I don't have that issue but many do. I note you have a pretty high end PC and 4K so similar to my PC except the 2080, but both have 11GB vram 32GB RAM 4K monitors.

I departed KVNY and flew direct via GPS to KBUR and while on base and final through touchdown I consistently ran about 13fps

are you specifically looking for frame targets in a certain scenario?

I can run a couple of test on my end...let me know!

Regards,

Kirk 

Archived