any discount on open LC south america or africa

coolgovind180

Hey Brad

Thanks for the response. 

I am planning to buy both open lc Africa and South America together.. I already own other open lc so buying that bundle offer not possible. So that's why I asked can I be provided any offer if I buy both of these together? It would be really helpful. 

Hey ben... 

Thanks for the response. I already own ftx regions nca and pnw. I don't fly much in North America mainly due to ooms issues due to many third party add ons I own in North America. 

That's why I would like to have only open lc Africa and open lc South America. Is it possible to get bundle offer with just these two? I already own open lc Europe. It's a kind request to give me bundle offer with just open lc Africa and open lc South America. In North America already I get ooms with certain airport add ons and all and hence I don't want to add another layer of open lc to it. Hope you understand my plight and give me offer on open lc Africa and South America together. 

Regards 

Govind 

19 hours ago, Ben McClintock said:

Hi Govind,

You can still use the bundle. You will not be charged again for products you already own

could i please get an update regarding this? I would like to purchase both open LC africa and south america as soon as possible

regards

govind

Just now, Ben McClintock said:

Hi Govind,

Sorry, we can't to this. If you don't want to pay full price for those two, I'd suggest you wait for a sale

I seriously wish to buy both at discounted price since open LC NA will just add ot my never ending oom issues which already exist. Now if you cant provide this now...may i please know when can i expect a sale? Just a tentative time?

Regards

govind

50 minutes ago, Ben McClintock said:

In the past, we have done sales toward the end of the year

Thanks Ben for the response. 

So the bundle offer won't be provided for both open lc Africa and South America together right? Is this confirmed? In that case I will wait for a sale. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2020 at 11:27 PM, coolgovind180 said:

Thanks Ben for the response. 

So the bundle offer won't be provided for both open lc Africa and South America together right? Is this confirmed? In that case I will wait for a sale. 

:lol: no, there will be no personalized bundles but by the end of the year they usually do a 50% discount on most of the products so you can profit this time to buy  a lot of stuff :)

Cheers

Carlos

Archived