Silver Lake, B.C.

Orbx Flyer

Thanks, Guys!  Comments appreciated.  Jack.. I posted this morning a question to those using TrueSky..and the brunt was to ask, what they thought of well, 'how it looks'?   I agree with you, personally I also choose to have it turned off...and the water and ocean surface is much more detailed and less muted, and the cloud textures seem to have more resolution and varied textures as well.  I'm going to fly today with it on and just see, do I need to just settle in...to see the advantage to it on...or personally for myself, as you...to keep it off.  

P3D v5 HF3 is not going to fade into the mist on Aug 18th....for it stands on its own merit.  For instance, the best water wake/water disturbance visuals from ANY sim to date...and even MSFS doesn't even seem to HAVE water wake/water disturbance behind amphibs and A.I. ships.  At least three weeks before RTM.    Personally, I think that P3D v5HF3 is the best current visual flight sim out there....especially with all the Orbx 'love' available for it.  Trust me...I have purchased the 'love'...lol!

Archived