Leeds/Bradford scenery problem

FLY57

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system: Windows 10 

Simulator:  Latest X-Plane 11

Screenshot:  

Issue:  After having dealt with the infamous ' Blue Wall Of Death ' and having to re-install XP-11 and all the addon scenery again , I 

find myself confronted with my ' old friend ' Leeds / Bradford Orbx scenery , giving me the familiar message , ' something went wrong and 

the scenery may not look correct ' , or words to that effect . 

I have verified the file and done all that has been advised in the past . 

Nothing is working and out of desperation am posting the log and ini.file to see if anyone with a greater knowledge than me can help .

Thanks , 

FLY57 .

Log.txt scenery_packs.ini

I'll reply to this to give it a Bump although I've no actual clue what's wrong in your case.

Whilst writing I will just say that it's disappointing that two glaring, but seemingly easily fixed, problems remain with this otherwise excellent scenery. Don't know what the problem is but it's not too much to ask for them to be addressed once and for all. Namely, the wrong coding of the parking spots to allow Jets to park at gates in Traffic Global - a 2 minute job in Wed but not something end users should be expected to do. Plus the absence of taxi way lighting. I can't find my way from the runway to the terminal at night and invariably seem to end up on the grass! Would be obliged if the developer could be given another nudge please!

As I fly often in the Orbx UK and often at night, I find that I can no longer wait for an EGNM - Leed/Bradford update to fix missing taxiway lights,
and other problems. So with the help of the XP - WED app I created a temporary fix for my own personal use to include what I think are
the missing lights at EGNM.

That being said I would greatly appreciate any assistance from members of the Orbx communuity who are well familiar with the EGNM Airport to advise whether the placement of
such lights are located correctly, or there are still some lights not included. As I used an older dated EGNM Airport data chart as reference from the net, I'm still not quite sure if it's current enough to show the correct placement. (See Attachments)

This was such a simple fix that I find it a shame that Orbx community members have to resort to their own initiative with improvised creations just to enjoy the full benefits of their paid commercial scenery add-ons.

One has to wonder, if and when there is ever an update planned in the near future for the Orbx members who are not familiar, or unable to use XP-WED to create their own fix, will they still be jumping with joy?

J1B - 2020-07-23 17.14.46.jpg

J1B - 2020-07-23 17.10.15.jpg

Thanks Jon, fingers crossed we finally get this old chestnut sorted. By the way, I'm guilty of having unintentionally hijacked this thread, the OP hasn't chipped in so I don't know if his problem has gone away, but it looks like he's still waiting for some help with his issue. 

Regards, and congratulations on the amount of patience you show with some of the other posters that come here apparently looking for a fight!

13 minutes ago, RiddlesdenLad said:

Thanks Jon, fingers crossed we finally get this old chestnut sorted. By the way, I'm guilty of having unintentionally hijacked this thread, the OP hasn't chipped in so I don't know if his problem has gone away, but it looks like he's still waiting for some help with his issue. 

Regards, and congratulations on the amount of patience you show with some of the other posters that come here apparently looking for a fight!

Thanks. I appreciate the appreciation!!

Archived