PNG Airports

28 minutes ago, rich_747 said:

Thank you, I downloaded it. But this is the Emo Mission. Can you tell me about the PNG Hoglermesh?

Hello,

it looks like you missed a word from your original post.

10 hours ago, rich_747 said:

Can you tell me what airports are included in your freeware PNG package? I can't get access to the manual.

So the PNG Holgermesh doens't have anything by itself then? I requires the Emo Mission? But the Emo mission requires Global Base?

Tell me what is included in te PNG Holgermesh product that I have installed, thanks.

Hello,

the Emo mission is a gift, as it states, to customers who bought the AYPY product.

The PNG Holgermesh is a gift that enhances the elevation of the terrain in the AYPY product.

Its use is mandatory. Without it, the airports and their surroundings do not look as intended.

If you don't have AYPY, you don't need either PNG Holgermesh or the Emo Mission.

Ok so PNG Hoglermesh does not work without AYPY? But the product page didn't state these as prerequisites. I looked at the product requirements and there was none stated, so I assumed that PNG Hoglermesh would work.  

4 minutes ago, rich_747 said:

Ok so PNG Hoglermesh does not work without AYPY? But the product page didn't state these as prerequisites. I looked at the product requirements and there was none stated, so I assumed that PNG Hoglermesh would work.  

Hello,

as its name suggests, it is a mesh product, so of course it works but is it designed to enhance and complete AYPY Jacksons International Airport and 20 x enhanced regional airports: AYBK, AYCH, AYDU, AYGA, AYGN, AYGR, AYHK, AYKI, AYKV, AYKY, AYMD, AYMH, AYMN, AYMO, AYNZ, AYVN, AYWD, AYWK, AYTA, AYTB .

As it states on the product page:

Orbx is happy to release this freeware mesh package covering the Papua New Guinea region. The AYPY & Kokoda package are built around this mesh and is a must have if you do not have any 3rd party mesh for this area installed.

If you wish to review an Orbx product, please ensure you are fully aware of that that product is before you start.

AYPY and Holgermesh for PNG were released on 30th June 2014.

Emo was released on 19th October of that same year.

Archived