Orbx Airports for A 380 ?

John Heaton

For many years of simming - I have never really felt the need to leave my propped aircraft and venture much

above VFR and 10000' - but I recently bought a couple of Biz jets -  and have been flying high and fast - interstate OZ and Europe

in the bizjets and a B 727

I came across 3 very good freeware aircraft  (to my limited Knowledge of "Tubes") - and have been enjoying Long distance

in the B787 and The A 380.

I only have - the Major Orbx airports - but none seem to have the "double decker "airbridges that services the A 380.

I have seen a couple on u tube videos of the aircraft at such gates - but they never say which airport  - Orbx or not

Any advice anyone ?

On 6/28/2020 at 10:56 PM, TigerTigerM said:

Would be interested too.

Probably have the same freeware A380 as you, & sometimes wish Orbx would do a few for the heavies.

TTM

Hi Tiger 

Looks like we did Orbx a disservice 

I wandered around Brisbane Orbx - and lo and be hold - what looks to be a double decker

at GATE 75 - but using it would be a mystery to me.

Maybe someone at Orbx might explain that to us if using it is possible

John

I've never figured out this SODE stuff.

I am  flying 747's & 380's a lot recently & then one starts looking around for the 13,000' runways, [I need plenty of runoff:)]

Frankfurt & so on. Though others have done them, it would be nice to get a few Orbx 'large' airports.

TTM

1 hour ago, TigerTigerM said:

John

I've never figured out this SODE stuff.

I am  flying 747's & 380's a lot recently & then one starts looking around for the 13,000' runways, [I need plenty of runoff:)]

Frankfurt & so on. Though others have done them, it would be nice to get a few Orbx 'large' airports.

TTM

I am the same - and I haven't quite worked out the answer someone kindly gave me the other day

https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?page_id=2

I have just found out that I have the ability to have many aircraft around me at an airport - and I have had 

this Orbx freebie installed for over a year:banghead:

and apparently SODE works all the gubbins - so something else to learn

You hinted that you might have got your freebie A380 from the same place as I have

Try their B787 and the old B727 - I am having many hours long runs in the B787 - until I can afford the 

better payware - and the old 727 to reprise many flights around OZ from the 70s

Archived