P3Dv5 CTD

Hi - has anyone else noticed that P3Dv5 has been particularly crashy today? I've had CTD on every single flight. I checked the HiFi forums and lots are suggesting it might be their new beta but I just had it with Clear Skies and no AS running. It would be interesting to hear if anyone else has the same issues. I noticed there were Windows 10 updates yesterday and wouldnt be surprised if that upset things too.

For me, I started having series of VRAM issues after installing several addon headings.  At first, all was well. Flying from region to region, and then installed lots of major headings outside of Orbx then...bammm!!! GPU stop working/VRAM.  We need HFII or V5.1

40 minutes ago, keino333 said:

For me, I started having series of VRAM issues after installing several addon headings.  At first, all was well. Flying from region to region, and then installed lots of major headings outside of Orbx then...bammm!!! GPU stop working/VRAM.  We need HFII or V5.1

May I ask you, how many GBs of free space do you have left on the drive your pagefile.sys on?

i have a 250gb ssd with more than 100 free. Orbx sits on a 2tb ssd separately. 

I disabled a load of add-ons and I think the culprit dragging us down on this occasion is either navigraph live connect or lorbi’s

I dont need either so i will leave them off for time being

Archived