Orbx cent wont update

ok..always used orb central with no prblms,,,,,but today when I opened up central to check for updates, it showed  "sam"  and true earth "washinton ..so I simply clicked update and the updater  started running,,,however..it never stopped...I even waited fouyr hours and that blue progress bar just kept going...I have orb central 4.1.13, and sam is currently 2.0.4 and not sure which "wash hd" I have but it does show I need update.....bottom line the updater is not working(also tried with my firewall off)

plz help if you can

bob

Hi

Please try this.

"The download queue job cache that Orbx Central will use is found at %temp%/Orbx /job-cache.json. To forcefully clear the download queue upon restart:

Delete the %temp%/Orbx /job-cache.json file.
Completely restart Orbx Central.

Be aware that if you have auto-updates enabled, these will trigger shortly after launching Orbx Central. You may want to disable this in the settings before performing the above."

10 hours ago, ROBERT VALERIOTI said:

thanx doug...where do I find that temp file???%temp%/Orbx /job-cache.json.

bob

Open Orbx central/settings/downloader and it will show you the path to your Temp folder location.

I have my folder in E drive.as per the pic, but yours is probably in C drive..

Capture.thumb.JPG.8c714fcc90d0eceaf74fcb9fc1192a38.JPG

doug and jon

yes, I did clear the temp disc space as shown above...still ng...the updater just keeps running and running and never actually updating.....should I just delete Orbx central and start all over again...and I don't even know where to get the latest iteration of Orbx central, etc....btw..i think Orbx in general is the "flagship" for all x plane apps...really great stuff...anyhow, i would really appreciate any help or suggestions you might have

bob

5 hours ago, ROBERT VALERIOTI said:

just redownloaded Orbx central v 4.1.13......no help..wont update the two ..SAM and WASHINGTON...….making me crazy!

Please attach your Orbx Central log file available via Orbx central/settings/help.

@Nick Cooper Do you have any suggestions? If not please forward this to Orbx Central support as it is a Orbx Central issue and not a XP issue. Thanks.

Archived