Burbank issue no buildings

Purchased the Burbank scenery for P3DV4 a couple of hours ago. Downloaded and installed. No building at the airport. Uninstalled and reinstalled, still no buildings. I have a very good computer and all my graphic sliders are at max. Never had any problems with Orbx scenery not working. I hope I have not just wasted $30. I do have the Global Base pack as well as Southern California. I hope we can get this fixed.Burbank.thumb.jpg.c12ee599c94ef95ddd1b23122d66c39b.jpg

I have not updated as everything is working fine and if it's not broke, don't fix it. Sometimes when you start doing updates, then you start having issues. I must have missed the information regarding needing P3DV4.4 or better when I purchased the KBUR scenery. I guess I just wasted $30.

Dave you might like to guide yourself by this video

I have the impression that scenery is not needed to be updated but if you decide to do so as I did, after you update P3D you must run the verify files tool for all Base Global products and any other that doesn't display correctly and you'll be done

Cheers

Archived