May get this bundle this week.

Iain Emms

Well then Emmsie is looking at this bundle i may get this this week just depends but anyway i will get this sooner or later i think its about time for some new gubbins to spice things up a bit in my house.

This Bundle contains the following components:

1 X Intel Core i7 930 2.80GHz overclocked up to 4.20GHz!

1 X Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 Intel X58 (Socket 1366) DDR3 Motherboard

1 X Patriot Viper 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel Memory

1 X Prolimatech Megahalems Performance CPU Cooler (Socket 775/1366)

1 X Akasa AK-FN057 Apache Super Silent 120mm Fan - 4 Pin PWM

1 X Arctic Cooling MX-3 Thermal Compound

Posted Image

cheers

Iain

that looks like overclockers UK Ian :)

this looks goodhttp://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=BU-016-OB

Sure is Dave, Ive had great service from them in the past mate. its not that bundle though id have to sell my soul to get that one its this.

1 X Intel Core i7 930 2.80GHz overclocked up to 4.20GHz!

cheers

Iain

Hey Iain,

More power to you man! Those are good choices. I can vouch that the i7 930 is a whiz kid that seems to thrive on speed. The Prolimatech Megahalems (Rev. B) is like a gorgeous piece of working art. I have two blue led fans attached to it that make it glisten and shimmer while keeping the cpu well below 70c with even the most severe fsx loads. You will have such fun out of the sun on your computer that you won't even know when summer arrives!  :o

Stephen

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update chaps the bundle is on its way should have it in the morning i will be like a dog with two whats its in the morning ;D then the build will start my first one i might add ive done loads of reading in the past week and downloaded all the manuals for everything in the bundle and it looks alright to me and straight forward enough so i will keep you informed and hopefully be back up Tuesday at the moment ive emptied my case.

cheers

Iain

Yes a 480GTX is on the list will have to wait though about eight weeks for more funds im going to run the i7 on a Thermaltake Liquid cooling system with High performance 120 x 240 mm Racing Level Radiator so should keep it cool enough.

cheers

Iain

Well then chaps its here ive so far installed the motherboard and cabled it up tomorrow after work its the turn of installing the cooler decided against my old water cooler it did not fit anyway so will try it on air then the final checks and then the big turn on will let you know what happens on wednsday.

cheers

Iain

Archived