A pic please of TE Socal wind farms KPSP?

ryanbatc

I'm looking for a screenshot of the wind farm area just to the north of KPSP in TE SoCal.  It's a major fps loss area for me and I'm trying to see if I have duplicate wind farms.  You can see from my pic that there are taller and lower propellers on these masts and I'm not sure if that's real life or I've got a duplicate scenery file.  I've tried tracking one down but I can't seem to figure this out.

Thanks to anyone who could screenshot this area on their PC! edit:  Just realized the title is misleading.  I'm looking for a screenshot from someone with TE SoCal but no other scenery in this area.  I'm trying to see if TE is generating all these wind farms or if I have another scenery also doing it.

50000397737_75cffaca53_o.pngpsp_windfarms by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Hmmm  ok yeah I looked on google and sure enough there are a ton of them.  I still think I might have two competing sceneries. Orbx and something else.  It's hard to tell from the shot at the top but maybe this one is more clear.  There are two sets of propellers on one single mast.  I don't think that would be right....the blades would be hitting each other.

What do you think?

49999667198_7ff9af26ab_o.pngpspwindfarsm2 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

39 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

Hmmm  ok yeah I looked on google and sure enough there are a ton of them.  I still think I might have two competing sceneries. Orbx and something else.  It's hard to tell from the shot at the top but maybe this one is more clear.  There are two sets of propellers on one single mast.  I don't think that would be right....the blades would be hitting each other.

What do you think?

49999667198_7ff9af26ab_o.pngpspwindfarsm2 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Ya , this view does not look correct . Hopefully someone can post a shot for you .

John

You can also take a closer look?

Fly your plane into a position like in your screenshot, press key "p" for pause flight, press key "c", then use the "arrow, q , e , r ,f , comma , and period" keys to move around and look closer.

Archived