Leeds Bradford EGNM

Hello,

thank you for this topic, which I have moved to the X Plane 11 forum.

I have removed the expletives, you will see that all the other words are still there

and in the same order, so they really were not necessary at all.

Please try to be polite.

Take a look at the link below. Towards the end there is a user who has supplied a copy of their apt.dat. 

That fixed the issue. It is worth a read as I was unable NOT to get Traffic Global traffic ate EGNM.

I am glad Nick kindly removed any unnecessary expletives from your initial post.

I have just purchased the scenery package for central England and the EGNM Leeds Bradford airport package and every time I try to download the EGNM package I get the error message: This product cannot be installed into the currently selected simulator (xplane 11).  Please select a  simulator this product supports and try again.  I thought this product supported xplane 11?  Can anyone help please?

16 minutes ago, gordondewar said:

Can anyone help please?

Hello gordon, welcome to the forums.

EGNM is not shown as available for X plane. It may be best to raise a support ticket outlining the error.

EGNM no XPlane.jpg

3 minutes ago, Smudger said:

EGNM is not shown as available for X plane. It may be best to raise a support ticket outlining the error.

It is supported for X-Plane 11:

image.thumb.png.112c703a6613ccd094275a99eddb1f17.png

23 minutes ago, gordondewar said:

Can anyone help please?

You may have purchased the P3D version in error. You could raise a ticket, here: https://support.orbxdirect.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

19 minutes ago, gordondewar said:

I have just purchased the scenery package for central England and the EGNM Leeds Bradford airport package and every time I try to download the EGNM package I get the error message: This product cannot be installed into the currently selected simulator (xplane 11).  Please select a  simulator this product supports and try again.  I thought this product supported xplane 11?  Can anyone help please?

Check in your Orbx Direct Account that you didn't inadvertently buy the P3D version.

@Nick Cooper Hi Nick. Is it possible to check the account of @gordondewar please.

3 minutes ago, Smudger said:

Hello gordon, welcome to the forums.

EGNM no XPlane.jpg

It is available for XPlane:

Capture1.thumb.JPG.2daf95dfe8b7c9dd80e62725571756e9.JPG

Archived